TGAME (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, TGAME has traded flat against the US dollar. TGAME has a market cap of $0.00 and $105,578.00 worth of TGAME was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TGAME token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0226 or 0.00000302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006676 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00152844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00254177 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.65 or 0.10280909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TGAME’s genesis date was May 11th, 2018. TGAME’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens. TGAME’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL. TGAME’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. The official website for TGAME is ico.truegame.io.
TGAME Token Trading
TGAME can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TGAME directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TGAME should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TGAME using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TGAME Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TGAME and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.