The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. The Abyss has a market cap of $2.15 million and approximately $192,409.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One The Abyss token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0097 or 0.00000155 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX, Ethfinex and Indodax. In the last seven days, The Abyss has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006724 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00251727 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $648.61 or 0.10363220 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011690 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About The Abyss
The Abyss launched on November 29th, 2017. The Abyss’ total supply is 508,628,132 tokens and its circulating supply is 221,747,158 tokens. The Abyss’ official message board is medium.com/theabyss. The Reddit community for The Abyss is /r/theabyssplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for The Abyss is www.theabyss.com. The Abyss’ official Twitter account is @theabyss and its Facebook page is accessible here.
The Abyss Token Trading
The Abyss can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BitForex, HitBTC, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, LATOKEN, Hotbit, Indodax, YoBit, CoinBene, DDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Abyss should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.