Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. Traceability Chain has a total market cap of $832,060.00 and approximately $312,857.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Traceability Chain token can currently be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000070 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, BCEX and LBank. In the last week, Traceability Chain has traded 24.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017499 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00050077 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004791 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000402 BTC.
Traceability Chain Profile
Traceability Chain is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 190,836,000 tokens. The official website for Traceability Chain is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official message board is blog.tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1.
Buying and Selling Traceability Chain
Traceability Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.