TWIST (CURRENCY:TWIST) traded up 13.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. TWIST has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $333.00 worth of TWIST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TWIST coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, TWIST has traded 15.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.90 or 0.02522881 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008912 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
TWIST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. TWIST’s total supply is 213,645,797 coins. TWIST’s official website is twist.network. TWIST’s official Twitter account is @twist_project and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TWIST Coin Trading
TWIST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TWIST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TWIST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TWIST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TWIST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TWIST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.