United Bitcoin (CURRENCY:UBTC) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, United Bitcoin has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. United Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $205,085.00 worth of United Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One United Bitcoin coin can now be bought for $3.42 or 0.00054584 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EXX, OKEx and ZB.COM.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013197 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00074866 BTC.
About United Bitcoin
United Bitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 11th, 2017. United Bitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins. United Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @United_Bitcoin. United Bitcoin’s official website is ub.com.
Buying and Selling United Bitcoin
United Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ZB.COM, Coinnest, ACX, EXX, OKEx, BtcTrade.im and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as United Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire United Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase United Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for United Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for United Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.