Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Universa has a total market cap of $8.24 million and approximately $357,461.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Universa has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Universa token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000072 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Universa was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. The official message board for Universa is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. Universa’s official website is www.universa.io.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cobinhood, Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.