UR (CURRENCY:UR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last seven days, UR has traded flat against the US dollar. One UR coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. UR has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of UR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008085 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008782 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003269 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001247 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000257 BTC.
UR (CRYPTO:UR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on October 16th, 2016. UR’s official Twitter account is @URforall. The official website for UR is ur.technology.
UR Coin Trading
UR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.