Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00010737 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitsane, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu and CoinEgg. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $31.18 million and $341,079.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,279.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $200.18 or 0.03198337 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $446.37 or 0.07131778 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.59 or 0.00856260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.56 or 0.01638687 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00151445 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.45 or 0.01780642 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.57 or 0.00392604 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
Vertcoin (VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 46,393,125 coins. The official website for Vertcoin is vertcoin.org. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, Poloniex, QBTC, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittylicious, YoBit, Coinroom, CryptoBridge, CoinEgg and Bitsane. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.