VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One VoteCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. During the last week, VoteCoin has traded up 7.9% against the dollar. VoteCoin has a total market capitalization of $140,328.00 and $2,315.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $111.02 or 0.01783718 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.53 or 0.00394171 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00215975 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00039189 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016038 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00051773 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002469 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
VoteCoin Coin Profile
VoteCoin (CRYPTO:VOT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 39,563,375 coins. The official website for VoteCoin is votecoin.site. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VoteCoin Coin Trading
VoteCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VoteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VoteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.