Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last seven days, Wagerr has traded 10% lower against the dollar. One Wagerr token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002959 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Crex24 and YoBit. Wagerr has a total market capitalization of $33.72 million and $16,129.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00038203 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007749 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Wagerr Token Profile
Wagerr (CRYPTO:WGR) is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 198,360,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 183,000,000 tokens. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wagerr’s official website is www.wagerr.com. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Wagerr
Wagerr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wagerr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.