WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One WAX token can now be purchased for about $0.0635 or 0.00001017 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Bittrex, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). WAX has a market cap of $59.32 million and approximately $405,066.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, WAX has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00254236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.86 or 0.10522978 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
WAX’s genesis date was October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 934,793,407 tokens. The official website for WAX is wax.io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. WAX’s official message board is medium.com/wax-io.
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, C2CX, Tidex, Huobi, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Upbit, Kucoin, Bithumb, Ethfinex, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.