Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. Wings has a total market capitalization of $14.61 million and $1.57 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wings token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002615 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, IDEX, Livecoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Wings has traded up 6.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003473 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152660 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00251984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.97 or 0.10523193 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011742 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings was first traded on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,708,333 tokens. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. The official website for Wings is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, IDEX, Gatecoin, Bancor Network, Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui, Gate.io, Upbit and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.