Xchange (CURRENCY:XCG) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. During the last week, Xchange has traded 25.3% lower against the US dollar. One Xchange coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002591 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. Xchange has a market cap of $442,332.00 and approximately $1,618.00 worth of Xchange was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,288.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $199.53 or 0.03203537 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $448.33 or 0.07197929 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.62 or 0.00856421 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.00 or 0.01637569 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00152324 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.96 or 0.01797486 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.50 or 0.00393351 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000370 BTC.
Xchange Coin Profile
Xchange is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2018. Xchange’s total supply is 4,363,286 coins and its circulating supply is 2,741,025 coins. The Reddit community for Xchange is /r/XchangeCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Xchange’s official Twitter account is @Xchange_XCG. Xchange’s official website is xcgtech.com.
Buying and Selling Xchange
Xchange can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xchange directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xchange should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Xchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.