ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.24 or 0.00051801 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. During the last week, ZClassic has traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $16.37 million and $192,774.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.07 or 0.01791799 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.83 or 0.00397065 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.57 or 0.00216951 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00039538 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015851 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
ZClassic (ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 5,047,950 coins. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.