Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Zennies coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Zennies has a market cap of $250,615.00 and $0.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Zennies has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 51.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000190 BTC.
ZENI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. Zennies’ official website is zeni.zone. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone.
Buying and Selling Zennies
Zennies can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zennies should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zennies using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.