Zilbercoin (CURRENCY:ZBC) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. During the last seven days, Zilbercoin has traded flat against the dollar. Zilbercoin has a total market capitalization of $208,251.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zilbercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilbercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000380 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008313 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019807 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00270278 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Zilbercoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2017. Zilbercoin’s total supply is 9,195,877 coins and its circulating supply is 8,750,209 coins. Zilbercoin’s official Twitter account is @zilbercoin_zbc. The official website for Zilbercoin is zilbercoin.de.
Zilbercoin Coin Trading
Zilbercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilbercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilbercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilbercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilbercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilbercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.