BitQuark (CURRENCY:BTQ) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 31st. One BitQuark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular exchanges. BitQuark has a market cap of $18,999.00 and $0.00 worth of BitQuark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BitQuark has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006573 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000450 BTC.
BitQuark Coin Profile
BitQuark (CRYPTO:BTQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 16th, 2014. BitQuark’s total supply is 10,779,868 coins. BitQuark’s official website is www.bitquark.info. BitQuark’s official Twitter account is @BitQuarkCoin.
Buying and Selling BitQuark
BitQuark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitQuark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitQuark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitQuark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitQuark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitQuark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.