Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. One Bitstar coin can currently be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000104 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Bitstar has traded down 33.1% against the U.S. dollar. Bitstar has a total market capitalization of $129,448.00 and $11.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002257 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013830 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Bitstar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 19,797,121 coins. Bitstar’s official website is www.bitstarcoin.com. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitstar
Bitstar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitstar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.