CarBlock (CURRENCY:CAR) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. One CarBlock token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CarBlock has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $201,238.00 worth of CarBlock was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, CarBlock has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00148897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00243549 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $598.02 or 0.09511645 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CarBlock was first traded on June 28th, 2018. CarBlock’s total supply is 1,800,000,000 tokens. CarBlock’s official website is www.carblock.io. The official message board for CarBlock is medium.com/carblock. CarBlock’s official Twitter account is @CarBlock_io.
Buying and Selling CarBlock
CarBlock can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CarBlock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CarBlock should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CarBlock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CarBlock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CarBlock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.