Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. During the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded up 31.1% against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $220,192.00 and $483.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for about $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-Patex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 45.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 47.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
DEM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.