SPINDLE (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. In the last week, SPINDLE has traded up 17.6% against the dollar. One SPINDLE token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, YoBit, Livecoin and HitBTC. SPINDLE has a total market capitalization of $9.33 million and approximately $44,083.00 worth of SPINDLE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $167.36 or 0.02597842 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.45 or 0.00612180 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018167 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00027032 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00023902 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020504 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009857 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014698 BTC.
SPINDLE Token Profile
SPINDLE (CRYPTO:SPD) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 10th, 2018. SPINDLE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,492,178,972 tokens. The official website for SPINDLE is spindle.zone. SPINDLE’s official Twitter account is @spindlezone and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SPINDLE Token Trading
SPINDLE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Bancor Network, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SPINDLE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SPINDLE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SPINDLE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SPINDLE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SPINDLE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.