AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE2) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One AllSafe coin can now be bought for $0.0166 or 0.00000259 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, AllSafe has traded 22.5% higher against the US dollar. AllSafe has a market capitalization of $159,357.00 and $217.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AllSafe (CRYPTO:ASAFE2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 9,579,821 coins. AllSafe’s official website is allsafetoken.pw. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken.
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AllSafe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.