BenjiRolls (CURRENCY:BENJI) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. BenjiRolls has a total market capitalization of $19,645.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BenjiRolls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BenjiRolls has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. One BenjiRolls coin can now be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.02 or 0.00810536 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021169 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003518 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008676 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001644 BTC.
BenjiRolls is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2016. BenjiRolls’ total supply is 20,276,099 coins. BenjiRolls’ official Twitter account is @BenjiRolls. The official website for BenjiRolls is benjirolls.cf.
BenjiRolls Coin Trading
BenjiRolls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BenjiRolls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BenjiRolls should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BenjiRolls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BenjiRolls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BenjiRolls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.