Bitcoin Green (CURRENCY:BITG) traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. One Bitcoin Green coin can currently be bought for about $1.63 or 0.00025531 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Bitcoin Green has a market capitalization of $9.41 million and approximately $20,998.00 worth of Bitcoin Green was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcoin Green has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001167 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00052113 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00061127 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00025538 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001613 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014931 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004044 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $140.63 or 0.02199870 BTC.
About Bitcoin Green
Bitcoin Green is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Bitcoin Green’s total supply is 5,763,283 coins. Bitcoin Green’s official Twitter account is @btc_green. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Green is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Green’s official website is www.savebitcoin.io.
Bitcoin Green Coin Trading
Bitcoin Green can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Green directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Green should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Green using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Green and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.