Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 9th. Blockpass has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $90.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockpass token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Blockpass has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007878 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004036 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015491 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148998 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00251510 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $655.33 or 0.10208789 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011085 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Blockpass’ launch date was May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Blockpass’ official message board is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org.
Buying and Selling Blockpass
Blockpass can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.