BunnyCoin (CURRENCY:BUN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. During the last seven days, BunnyCoin has traded 10.1% higher against the dollar. One BunnyCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. BunnyCoin has a market capitalization of $651,213.00 and $282.00 worth of BunnyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
BUN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 29th, 2014. BunnyCoin’s total supply is 103,036,607,564 coins. The official website for BunnyCoin is bunnycoin.org. BunnyCoin’s official Twitter account is @Bunnycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BunnyCoin
BunnyCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BunnyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BunnyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BunnyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BunnyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BunnyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.