CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One CanYaCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0577 or 0.00000899 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, IDAX, Lykke Exchange and Kucoin. CanYaCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.63 million and approximately $9,145.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CanYaCoin has traded up 6.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007835 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149003 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00249007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $655.76 or 0.10217379 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011142 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CanYaCoin’s launch date was November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,827,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,625,059 tokens. CanYaCoin’s official website is canya.io. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. CanYaCoin’s official message board is blog.canya.com.au. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CanYaCoin
CanYaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network, IDAX, Kucoin, COSS, Gatecoin and Lykke Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CanYaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CanYaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.