Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded up 33.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 9th. Castle has a total market capitalization of $567,614.00 and approximately $3,404.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Castle coin can now be purchased for about $0.0518 or 0.00000806 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. In the last seven days, Castle has traded 184.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.80 or 0.02503205 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009845 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012080 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003636 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001243 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Castle Coin Profile
CSTL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 11,301,281 coins and its circulating supply is 10,963,621 coins. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL. Castle’s official website is projectcastle.tech.
Buying and Selling Castle
Castle can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castle should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Castle using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.