Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. Centrality has a market capitalization of $35.75 million and approximately $54,769.00 worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centrality token can now be purchased for about $0.0447 or 0.00000695 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, UEX and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Centrality has traded 4.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015522 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149526 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00250976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.33 or 0.10216193 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011139 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,432,336 tokens. Centrality’s official website is www.centrality.ai. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centrality’s official message board is medium.com/centrality.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centrality should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centrality using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.