Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 9th. Coinlancer has a total market cap of $294,505.00 and $4,118.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Coinlancer has traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Coinlancer token can currently be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00252211 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $657.19 or 0.10262963 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Coinlancer Token Profile
Coinlancer’s genesis date was October 6th, 2017. Coinlancer’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,666,779 tokens. The official website for Coinlancer is www.coinlancer.io. Coinlancer’s official Twitter account is @Coin_Lancer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Coinlancer is medium.com/@coinlancer.
Buying and Selling Coinlancer
Coinlancer can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinlancer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coinlancer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.