CREA (CURRENCY:CREA) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. Over the last seven days, CREA has traded down 4.6% against the US dollar. CREA has a total market cap of $379,836.00 and $931.00 worth of CREA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CREA coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0220 or 0.00000344 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,409.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.65 or 0.03310971 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $548.80 or 0.08585272 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00813516 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.85 or 0.01665693 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00148443 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.23 or 0.02099870 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.52 or 0.00461859 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00029150 BTC.
CREA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on March 15th, 2017. CREA’s total supply is 17,273,530 coins. The Reddit community for CREA is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CREA is creaproject.io/crea-en. CREA’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain.
CREA Coin Trading
CREA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CREA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.