CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded up 11.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. Over the last seven days, CryptoFlow has traded up 9.9% against the US dollar. One CryptoFlow coin can now be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000094 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. CryptoFlow has a total market cap of $390,177.00 and $3,150.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007856 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015497 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149412 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00250928 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $655.12 or 0.10198362 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011129 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 363,236,773 coins and its circulating supply is 64,458,506 coins. CryptoFlow’s official website is cryptoflow.co.uk. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7.
CryptoFlow Coin Trading
CryptoFlow can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoFlow should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoFlow using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.