Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 9th. One Debitum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0147 or 0.00000228 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Debitum has a market capitalization of $2.91 million and $52,256.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Debitum has traded 22.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007835 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149003 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00249007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $655.76 or 0.10217379 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011142 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Debitum was first traded on October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 198,445,716 tokens. The official website for Debitum is debitum.network. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork. Debitum’s official message board is blog.debitum.network.
Buying and Selling Debitum
Debitum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Debitum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.