EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 9th. Over the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded 11.5% higher against the dollar. One EDRCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0951 or 0.00001485 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. EDRCoin has a total market cap of $265,468.00 and approximately $1,663.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004017 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,622,981 coins and its circulating supply is 2,791,371 coins. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EDRCoin Coin Trading
EDRCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDRCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.