Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. Emphy has a total market capitalization of $202,649.00 and approximately $905.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Emphy has traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Emphy token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0257 or 0.00000400 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00812364 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021169 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003524 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008647 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001644 BTC.
Emphy Token Profile
Emphy (CRYPTO:EPY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,899,788 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emphy’s official website is emphy.io.
Emphy Token Trading
Emphy can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.