HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. HyperCash has a total market cap of $77.69 million and $523,400.00 worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, HyperCash has traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar. One HyperCash coin can now be bought for about $1.78 or 0.00027781 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Coinnest, Huobi and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015522 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149526 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00250976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $656.33 or 0.10216193 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011139 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Profile
HyperCash’s total supply is 43,529,781 coins. The Reddit community for HyperCash is /r/hcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HyperCash’s official Twitter account is @HcashOfficial. HyperCash’s official website is h.cash.
Buying and Selling HyperCash
HyperCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Allcoin, EXX, Cryptopia, Gate.io, Kucoin, Huobi, TOPBTC, Bithumb, OKEx, ZB.COM, Binance, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.