IrishCoin (CURRENCY:IRL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. One IrishCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, IrishCoin has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. IrishCoin has a total market cap of $112,103.00 and $226.00 worth of IrishCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.12 or 0.00811663 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004028 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003584 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008658 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001651 BTC.
IRL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 17th, 2017. IrishCoin’s total supply is 40,854,899 coins and its circulating supply is 36,354,899 coins. The official website for IrishCoin is irishcoin.org. IrishCoin’s official Twitter account is @IrishCoin.
IrishCoin Coin Trading
IrishCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IrishCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IrishCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IrishCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IrishCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IrishCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.