Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $67.18 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001742 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, DragonEX, Poloniex and Fatbtc. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00252211 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.19 or 0.10262963 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Loom Network was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 602,383,378 tokens. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork.
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bitbns, DragonEX, LATOKEN, YoBit, Poloniex, Allbit, Kucoin, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinbe, GOPAX, Fatbtc, IDEX, Tidex, Hotbit, Binance, DEx.top and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.