Measurable Data Token (CURRENCY:MDT) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One Measurable Data Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, Gate.io, FCoin and IDEX. Measurable Data Token has a market capitalization of $2.46 million and approximately $395,310.00 worth of Measurable Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Measurable Data Token has traded down 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004033 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Measurable Data Token Token Profile
Measurable Data Token (CRYPTO:MDT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 13th, 2015. Measurable Data Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 411,744,800 tokens. Measurable Data Token’s official website is www.mdt.co. The Reddit community for Measurable Data Token is /r/MeasurableDataToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Measurable Data Token’s official Twitter account is @MeasurableData and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Measurable Data Token Token Trading
Measurable Data Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Gate.io, OKEx, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Measurable Data Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Measurable Data Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Measurable Data Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Measurable Data Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Measurable Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.