MediShares (CURRENCY:MDS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 9th. One MediShares token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0159 or 0.00000248 BTC on exchanges including OTCBTC, Huobi and Gate.io. MediShares has a market cap of $16.44 million and approximately $36,178.00 worth of MediShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MediShares has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00252211 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $657.19 or 0.10262963 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MediShares launched on December 1st, 2017. MediShares’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,031,355,785 tokens. MediShares’ official website is www.medishares.org. MediShares’ official Twitter account is @MediShares. The official message board for MediShares is weibo.com/MediShares.
Buying and Selling MediShares
MediShares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OTCBTC and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.