MEDX (CURRENCY:MEDX) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. In the last seven days, MEDX has traded down 14.9% against the US dollar. One MEDX token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000125 BTC on exchanges including DEx.top, IDEX, Coinrail and Kryptono. MEDX has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $45,808.00 worth of MEDX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007847 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015524 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00251191 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.11 or 0.10225126 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011138 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MEDX was first traded on May 28th, 2018. MEDX’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. MEDX’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc. MEDX’s official message board is medium.com/medibloc. The official website for MEDX is medibloc.org.
MEDX Token Trading
MEDX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono, IDEX, Coinrail, Gate.io, DEx.top, Coinsuper and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEDX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MEDX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MEDX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MEDX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEDX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.