MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. During the last week, MEET.ONE has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. One MEET.ONE token can currently be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, DragonEX and Gate.io. MEET.ONE has a total market cap of $0.00 and $836.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007878 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004036 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015491 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00148998 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00251510 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $655.33 or 0.10208789 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011085 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 7,500,000,000 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official website is meet.one. MEET.ONE’s official message board is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne.
MEET.ONE Token Trading
MEET.ONE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, DragonEX and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MEET.ONE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MEET.ONE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.