Mixin (CURRENCY:XIN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 9th. In the last week, Mixin has traded 3.2% higher against the dollar. One Mixin token can currently be purchased for approximately $141.18 or 0.02197722 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin and BigONE. Mixin has a market capitalization of $62.67 million and $44,916.00 worth of Mixin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Mixin Token Profile
Mixin (CRYPTO:XIN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Mixin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,941 tokens. Mixin’s official Twitter account is @XIN_Foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mixin’s official website is mixin.one. Mixin’s official message board is medium.com/mixinnetwork. The Reddit community for Mixin is /r/mixin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mixin
Mixin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mixin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mixin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mixin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mixin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mixin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.