Nasdacoin (CURRENCY:NSD) traded 31.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. One Nasdacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.69 or 0.00010806 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Nasdacoin has traded 139.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Nasdacoin has a market capitalization of $12.79 million and $300,230.00 worth of Nasdacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007571 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded up 47.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Nasdacoin Coin Profile
Nasdacoin is a coin. Nasdacoin’s total supply is 18,520,704 coins. Nasdacoin’s official Twitter account is @nasdacoin_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nasdacoin is nasdacoin.io.
Nasdacoin Coin Trading
Nasdacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nasdacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nasdacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nasdacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nasdacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nasdacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.