Numus (CURRENCY:NMS) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. One Numus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0564 or 0.00000878 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Numus has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar. Numus has a market capitalization of $155,065.00 and approximately $84.00 worth of Numus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.80 or 0.02503205 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.37 or 0.00628491 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018153 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026933 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023152 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020260 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009845 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014764 BTC.
Numus Coin Profile
Numus (NMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 15th, 2017. Numus’ total supply is 2,750,877 coins. Numus’ official Twitter account is @http://numus.cash/. Numus’ official website is numus.cash.
Buying and Selling Numus
Numus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Numus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Numus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Numus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Numus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Numus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.