Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002365 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Orbitcoin has a market capitalization of $486,892.00 and $558.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.67 or 0.02504659 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.36 or 0.00631425 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026918 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023119 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020346 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009842 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014891 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
Orbitcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. Orbitcoin’s official website is orbitcoin.org.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.