QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded down 13.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. QYNO has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $59,082.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003203 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Crex24. In the last seven days, QYNO has traded 63.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QYNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.