Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. In the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Ravencoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0386 or 0.00000601 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Bittrex, IDCM and Cryptohub. Ravencoin has a total market cap of $85.25 million and approximately $13.75 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007835 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149003 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00249007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $655.76 or 0.10217379 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011142 BTC.
RVN is a coin. It launched on January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 2,209,645,000 coins. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ravencoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ravencoin. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ravencoin’s official website is ravencoin.org.
Ravencoin Coin Trading
Ravencoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, QBTC, CryptoBridge, Nanex, Graviex, Cryptopia, Upbit, TradeOgre, Cryptohub and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.