Semux (CURRENCY:SEM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. Over the last week, Semux has traded down 20.2% against the dollar. Semux has a market capitalization of $6.20 million and $430.00 worth of Semux was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Semux coin can currently be bought for $0.73 or 0.00011306 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00084495 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020259 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00043339 BTC.
- GXChain (GXS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020219 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011331 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000230 BTC.
Semux is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Semux BFT consensus hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Semux’s total supply is 8,542,673 coins. The official website for Semux is www.semux.org. Semux’s official Twitter account is @semuxproject.
Semux Coin Trading
Semux can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Semux directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Semux should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Semux using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Semux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Semux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.