Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 9th. One Shard coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0534 or 0.00000831 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last week, Shard has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Shard has a market capitalization of $652,252.00 and $3,559.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 43.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011108 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007543 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded 48% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
Shard Coin Profile
SHARD is a coin. Shard’s total supply is 21,190,036 coins and its circulating supply is 12,216,623 coins. Shard’s official website is shardcoin.io. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Shard Coin Trading
Shard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.